Explore: Recommended Path
Complete the Explore phase step by step
Finding challenges worth solving and achieving alignment about them among interested parties are important outcomes of the Explore phase. The exercises presented here are our suggestion to get the most out of this phase. We suggest completing them in the order proposed below.
At the end of this guided path, you will have a very good idea of:
- What business challenges to consider for an innovation project
- How your innovation project supports your corporate strategy
- Who to involve in your innovation project
- What is in scope for the architecture work
- The high level vision and action plan for your innovation project
Align With Your Corporate Strategy
Articulate how your project supports the company’s strategic goals by breaking them down into measurable objectives, and initiatives.
Identify Business Challenges
Use a questionnaire to discover pressing challenges in your area.
Involve your Key Stakeholders
Understand who influences the decision to start an innovation project.